Well I was not going to reply being the big dick that I am, I cant hold my toung. Element you have done a really good fucken job with Dust2 and working on populating it. The one thing that really gets me pissed off is, we have tryed so hard to keep the N/U community clean of hackers,respect all players and respect all other communitys that anyone my stubbles apon. You guys (catalyst, tomith, element) have disrespected N/U, and Pen. and many more admins and players that stuck there neck out for you guys. What makes you think you can go to other servers and fuck with there players and run them out of the community they love to play on? Then of all things you guys take players they have been banned from N/U and use there name when hacking!! That is bull shit! wheather you like someone or you dont, that is disrespect! what if they went to that server liked it and then was banned for some dumb fuck using his name?

Element when we confronted you guys, you had no care in the world and thought everything was just fine. when asking "why did you do it"? you replyed with, "its funny". Cheating does not stand in my book every. not matter where you are or what server you are on! Well we were talking to you, you were being a smart ass and thought me and pen were crazy for over reacting.

This is gonna put a dent in the Dust2 server as well and the N/U community! you told us you were on different accounts. well i can say i have my eye out for you guys on any account you got.

There is one thing, Id like to Thank catalyst for comeing back into the vent all was said and done and apologizing. I do appreciate it. You said your peace and told us where you were comeing from and whyd you hacked.

From me to anyone else....
In my book cheats are never ok! Cheats and fucking with servers is bull shit and I never ever hope to find any of N/U admins or regulars or anyone that has to do with N/U hacking! If so I Will see to it that you never make your way back into N/U AGAIN!

-Donkey#