I'm sure you all know by now I got banned for hacking on another server... At first I didn't think it was THAT big of a deal, since I wasn't on N/U or nothing mixing it in... Kept it real with N/U. I mean being an admin taught me a lot, apparently not enough. Did a lot for Pen and the D2 as you said Pen "Slap to the face", didn't do this on purpose to ya or anything of that sort. I just kinda slipped back a step from where I came. I guess being 16 still a kid wasn't ready as I thought I was for being up to the challenge... I hope you guys that I know would still talk to me, would understand if you hated me I guess. I know a simple sorry won't fix this, but my dad said always to try and make peace with those that I've done wrong 2. So what I'm trying to do here is exactly that. I give my FULL apologies 2 you all and leave without question and take my actions with me, Hopefully I can get my stuff together in life and won't take many of these steps back each time I make one forward as a young man.

Love,
Element.

P.S. Goes to Pen, I assume you hate me a lot right now... maybe forever know your not one to take stuff back. Hope you can forgive me in time, cause I did look up 2 you. I still do got great love for you man always and forever, appreciate all you did for me.