did i fuckin miss something??? does this mean the element is no longer...just buy another game and start a new account....is there more to this than meets the eye??
element, "cat", thomas.....you fuck tards....damn you all to hell...
do you realize that there are a small number of ppl in n/u that other ppl look up to? do you realize the billet that the three of you held? i pride myself for gaying better players than, my non hacking, camping, noobing self, and you three are on top of that list. what are other, newer players gonna think when they find out the players they look up to have been hacking....you three crushed some hope, the hope where noobs have the thought that one day they could be as good as the three of you, now their hope was based on a hack download........that is my ass chewing to the three of you...i do appriciate the three of you taking some good care of me, with, and during the game, for now i must return the favor and, being the father of n/u, i will take you under my wing, i will scold you, i will make you feel lower than worm shit, i will take you to the e.r. to surgically remove my foot from your asses, but mostly, i will forever be behind you. i love you guys....get your shit straight, and get your asses back into the game...a.s.a.p., so you can get "GAYED" by the fish!
let me know if ther is any way that i can help,
for i am: THE "FISH"