Thread: Impersonators

Ryan

Default Impersonators

Hello N/U community!
    I know most of you probably already know me from gungame, if not I am Ryan since you probably could not tell from my forum name!

my aliases:
    (30Ryan [Ghostbuster]
    (30Ryan
    Ryan

Just let me say: I started playing c:ss around 5 months ago and I started on N/U gungame and it was the only server I played on. Even after I took a 2 month break I have returned to your wonderful servers! Your admins are great; yes, that means I even love Clarke!

Though, there is one issue I would like you to please help me resolve. Recently a secret terrorist group has sprouted with one goal: to destroy my name!! There has been probably 6 occasions now where someone has attempted to impersonate me on the server. Usually I just have to call an admin in and they leave without anything having to be done (though that does not excuse them). StabbyMcstabstab was one of the offenders (he made derogatory comments about me in his name) as well as Gman (who made derogatory comments to others using my name); both have been temporarily banned for it (thanks taco and kat!). However, upon appealing his ban and returning Gman is back at it again.

I personally believe he should be permanently banned. He got away with it the first time, he was banned the 2nd time and upon removing that he went right back to it again. He knew it was wrong the first time, and he definitely knew it was wrong the second time. I enjoy your servers, but I wish to set my own reputation.

Here is his hlstats for proof:
    http://n00b-unlimited.hlstatsx.com/?...&player=125718

I thank you for your time and patience! Keep up the good work.

Ryan

Ryan

Resolved

Thanks to Masta-Kat and Organ.

Thread Information