Thread: Office server

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spontaneous Psychotic Socializer N/U Marine Zaku-x109's Avatar

As I posted in the thread jack made ( http://www.n00bunlimited.net/showthread.php?p=36427 )
    This is basically what I said,

This is my first post in X months b/c I donno when I last posted on here, but theres also the issue:
    1. School/College
    2. Dots '28Rounds Later' server (not bashing or blaming for causes)
    3. The economy (has affected me majorly)
    4. People getting older

But I agree with you Jack, N/U is slowly dying as I have lost my first and (was) permanent home since CS, which was 'N/U 24/7 ZombieMod'

I was an admin for a long time, but for a long time now I have been unable to reapply b/c of me not having any income, my mom still doesn't have a job after 4yrs since her boss lied about racist remarks made by my mom and me starting my freshman college year.

This should be made an important thread or something... Also, more than 97% of my friend play CSS so take a gander at my steam page friends list ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/assasinlord1st/friends ). I'm unable to more than agree with you because my professors have swamped me with essay after essays, projects after projects and speeches after speeches (all because of what I'm majoring in). Sorry I couldn't be much help to you guys... But I will always be faithful to N/U as it was my first and only home for CSS.

If you ever need some help on something just PM me through steam (assasinlord1st is my steam id page link thingy) I still have to add the newer admins for N/U's remaining servers since there's different ones since I was admin.

I'm also trying to win the lottery with my mother, and if I am to win I will send a medium sum just enough so you guys can keep in reserve incase an emergency. Especially since I'm having financial issues.
    ________
    Yamaha xtz 750 specifications
    Last edited by Zaku-x109; 05-12-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Thread Information