Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The bottom line

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Default The bottom line

With that said I want everyone who can read this (Admins & Jr Owners) to stop and take a moment to start realizing some things.

We are a dying community, not dead yet but dying slowly. Yes their are many factors that contribute to this like.....

Things we can't control:
    1. CSS is an old game.
    2. Newer games taking up players time (COD4, Battlefield, etc.)
    3. New Steam update killed the game.
    4. People decide to move on, get married, get whipped.

So how about focusing on some things we can control:
    1. Make friends with new players to the game and help them with the game or help them complete the objective.
    2. Make friends with new players to our servers, invite then to the website, get them to register, let them know about our other servers, get them in TS.
    3. The community runs on donations so always be on the look out for potential admins, VIP players. Drop their names in the admin section in the forums, we will contact them if you don't want to.
    4. Be aware of your actions and your decisions, meaning think about other players in the server before you decide to take action whether it's dealing with a problem player or just having a little fun. If you are doing something and people are leaving because of it then you are probably doing something wrong.
    5. Have fun playing the game. If you are in a shitty mood, don't come in the server and take it out on anyone. If you have to play, play somewhere else.
    6. Stop the negativity between other players and admins. If you see someone being picked on in the server do something about it.
    7. If you see a problem or their is an issue and you don't have the power to fix it or don't know how, you need to post it and post it in the right place.
    8. Please get your donations in on time. Don't make us chase you around or have us pull out our hair wondering if we are going to make it every month. If you have an issue donating, communicate with myself or Pasties please.

Do you see where I am going with this?? I'm sorry this post is so long but here is the bottom line...

We can and need to be the best community out there. We need fresh blood, new admin donations, and newer players to keep this community alive. This is our Home!!!

ok enough said....

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Last edited by Jackd; 11-30-2010 at 11:54 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Spontaneous Psychotic Socializer N/U Marine Zaku-x109's Avatar

This is my first post in X months b/c I donno when I last posted on here, but theres also the issue:
    1. School/College
    2. Dots '28Rounds Later' server
    3. The economy (has affected me majorly)
    4. People getting older

But I agree with you Jack, N/U is slowly dying as I have lost my first and (was) permanent home since CS, which was 'N/U 24/7 ZombieMod'

I was an admin for a long time, but for a long time now I have been unable to reapply b/c of me not having any income, my mom still doesnt have a job after 4yrs since her boss lied about racist remarks made by my mom and me starting my freshman college year.

This shuld be made an important thread or something... Also, more than 97% of my friend play CSS so take a gander at my steam page friends list ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/assasinlord1st/friends ). I'm unable to more than agree with you because my professors have swamped me with essay after essays, projects after projects and speeches after speeches (all because of what I'm majoring in). Sorry I couldn't be much help to you guys... But I will always be faithful to N/U as it was my first and only home for CSS.
    ________
    Ipad accessories
    Last edited by Zaku-x109; 05-12-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Burns path across stars Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11616752

Theres so many new games popping up every few months now that people just generally forget about CSS...

Seems the CoD series is coming out with a new one every 11-12 months..

A few companys are releasing free 2 play versions of there games like EA's upcoming F2P battlefield game that has aspects of bad company and bf2

Theres still alot of CSS players out there, the problem is attracting them as the majority play wc3 mods, zombies and jailbreak or atleast it looks that way on the server list now

The ones who do play "normal" css weather it be DM or SnD for the most part have servers they frequent already..

Also all my n/u servers poofed from favs, I got new ones once but did it change again? i must not of got the memo

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Yeah Zerg they moved again.

http://www.n00bunlimited.net/showthread.php?t=5217

-NoogyMan
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

100% Agree ! Make new friends with people in the servers. Let them know about Us "NU" help them get in TS and registered here on the website. It may take 10 minutes, But the 1 on 1 time that new person will remember forever ! And they will feel welcome here. This game is very much still alive. Believe me... I see it from the side lines everyday. When or IF i ever get DSL out in the country the first place you will find me is in a knock down drag out like the good old days of Dust2. Make sure NU is here for that please.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

bump
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20224394

In my humble opinion, I think that the Deathmatch and Office servers are going great. However the Dust one's is going horribly. I think we should take this time to convert that dust server, into a jailbreak server. Most of my freind's list play CS office Jailbreak or deathmatch, with the occasional ZM. I would be more than glad to help out with anything that i would be able to do to help transfer the N/U dust into a jb server. It would give our community that little different server. I would be one of the few that would be more than willing to idle around, populate it, even if it took a month. However i personally hate dust, and although i have played on it, not one of my favorite's to try and populate it.

Just my three cents.

Kaley Fan
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2lkfo86.jpg[/img]
    Kᴀʟᴇʏ Cᴜᴏᴄᴏ Fᴀɴ

That UMP Fag
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:2576123

I still play CS:S more than any other game, but yeah people get lost to new stuff as it comes out.

There will always be the diehards though. Plus with the new update there has been more new players starting to play. Just gotta give it some love.
    [COLOR=White][IMG]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5079/umpitup.jpg[/IMG]

[/COLOR] [URL="http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=21469"][IMG]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-21469-random.png[/IMG][/URL]

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

changing dust2 to something else wont work ive discussed this over and over and over again. im about to take it back over and make it my way and populate it myself like the old days *wink*
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

I say go for it sio, we need to change something on that server.

Thread Information