Thread: Admin abuse!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13385303

dude its not my fault u guys fucken suck at this game and rage because others are better. and the kicked for spamming is because i was seeing if i was ungaged yet by your sorry ass admin abuse. naw dude for you to jump to mutes and gags after dying 1 time is bullshit! if you got a problem with people being better kravin then get some hacks or something bro cuz i dont see ur skill ever improving.

i play to have fun and fuck around. who takes this game serious now and days? dude there are plenty of other dicks in the server that u need to focusing on who are braking the rules, and not me owning ur ass all the time. lol stop raging u seem like the kid!

-donkey
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
    Well from first hand i do know that you can act like a little child in-game to piss people off or get off on them rage quiting(the bind UMAD). I'm sure everyone or almost everyone has seen how you can act in-game and its really annoying. But i guess kravin was just fed up with your shit donkey.

yes i can act like a dick and yes get off at people raging cuz i find it funny. and i only press my bind when kids start raging and or talking shit on there own. scorch i talk shit to u because you rage and you get mad and u talk shit so i do the same after.

-donkey
    Last edited by 2.random; 07-21-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information