Guy/Gals I'm with Sio and Pastiez on the server staying as a 44 man server. As for all-talk. I do not want it changed.. I know some people can be difficult to deal with sometime's but you guys/gals aren't admin's so you don't see what other effect's team talk causes.. So, let me demonstrate

Let's say you are playing and everything is fine. your on CT I'm on T.. someone comes in join's CT.. and they are spamming the frick outta the mic every round.. Guess what I can't hear them so you have to deal with it until someone tell's me/another admin. So that makes it difficult for me/other admin's to get problematic players out of the server in a short amount of time.

Some of the compliment's I have gotten were on the ability for we admin's in reg office to get rid of "mic spammers etc" ie. one of our regulars "OIL Valentino Rossi/cbr 954" And I like being able to talk to the other team. cause guess what if I'm on T and your on CT and you kill a hostie, I cant say "DON'T KILL HOSTIE'S"

So I am against team talk!

Sio/Pastiez I apologize for not responding sooner.. I've been busy with schoooool..