I don't know. When the server gets close to full it always seems to be a t rapefest. I notice when its high in players the T's all bunch up with awps in long and projector all awping through their t folks. Makes it really difficult to even crack a shot off on ct side when you go to do anything to find 6/7 ts in one spot all firing awp shots at you and since we have no more blocking this gets mega exploited in places like long hall. Nothing better then attempting to fight a t armada in longhall to have multiple ts just ghost past the awpers spraying up longhall like valentino and even I do. If we cut down the server max a little I think this would help rectify to situation and free up movement space in office. Office has only so many spots for ts and cts to move and go to. 36 max seems promising to me.

As for the mic stuff, I really don't mind it much till everyone starts to add there 2 cents on when they die. Words like, "whatever, bullshit, garhrrh, omg, nice help team, stop camping" all are usually followed by "shut up". When 30+ folks start doing this, the mic seems to get very annoying then especially toward he end of a round where you kinda need to be able to hear. If yall could find a way for admins to be able to talk when dead but everyone else not to then I think there should be dead talk. If not, then we can just keep it as is.

On the lag issue, Higher numbers on server equals a higher probability of css players have lag issues. Nothing better then people whose computer that cannot handle all the fighting to stay in the server for hrs warping around corners. What really gets me on the lag is when 3/4 guys on either side ct or t decide to bust out machine guns and go to spamming bullets everywhere but there comp can't handle it so they go all glitchy and no one seems to be able to hit them cuz there hitboxes are all off. Another problem I have is those folks with 160+ ping popping in the server from around the globe or on dsl crap. Stuff never seems to register right on them. They don't seem to lag per say but bullets never seem to reach there target correctly on them. I kinda think this is due to the fact they ping is more sporadic as I notice these folks seem to spike up and down ranging from 152 ping up to 175.