House I didn't mean to bash on them and didn't think I did, my experience in the past two years of on and off playing on NU is that NU has had better ones and they have the money to support them in my mind. Ive had my own I know what they cost maybe my lag is partially with my connection I don't know. But I don't seem to lag on others, Ive played on Bloodred servers had excellent reg with a higher ping Nitehawk was there and commented on the reg I was getting. But on NU I have a lower ping and the reg is worse. Then I connect to an EGO server have good reg and a lower ping than on NU. So I don't know what the issue is? I enjoy playing on NU servers and have never complained I am burned out on CSS and really not playing that much right now, I apologize if you think I was bashing i did not mean to it was meant more as constructive criticism. I only meant they have been better and I would like to see them better I enjoy them, but if my lag is my connection what can I do to make it better.