Quote Originally Posted by Cookerbro View Post
Kaley Ive been an =e= for over 6 months now, I don't rage at awps I rage at the idiots that forget they have a secondary that can't use it at close range the ones that have no skillz.

I also prefer to play on good servers in my opinion in the past 2 years NU currently has the worst ones they have ever had, they are way to laggy, I find myself questioning who and how I got killed 25% of the time I never see my killer not even a glance of them. I don't see this on other servers. There is no reason why NU can't get better ones I know what they cost and there is more than enough money in the pot to support them. So whats the excuse. There working on it I bet Ive heard that alot, reminds me of the UNK days nothing getting done all talk no doing.

well lets see the servers moved to jersey and god knows the line to there is shit but keeping costs down is a must so thats what it is. as for "we are working on it" yes i am working on it when i have time between my real job, my kids, my life, and of course my drinking. oh and while im at it you must be mistaken becuase the servers havent changed in over 4 years.... they only just moved 6 months ago so get your facts straight.

before you start bashing think hard and long about what your going to say becuase i have more insight into this then you think.