Thread: *Suspicious Behavior On Steam!

Spontaneous Psychotic Socializer N/U Marine Zaku-x109's Avatar

Default *Suspicious Behavior On Steam!

Hey guys did your steam close for no reason at 9:10-9:13pm EST USA?
    The main reason I ask this is b/c I've become more suspicious of everything I didn't take serious more than ever now that scammers have been attacking people.

B/c my steam program close all of a sudden and then when i logged back on it showed i was invited to these 4 groups when they werent there before, and i get a notice when im invited by something all by the same person " T?!cky ? " is his name ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/black2uesday ).

B/c my steam program close all of a sudden and then when i logged back on it showed i was invited to these 4 groups when they werent there before, and i get a notice when im invited by something all by the same person " T?!cky ? " is his name.
    Whats odd is the person sending the invites has comments all thanking him. he obviously gifts people steam games thats all of his comments are thanks. so i dont know how long hes been doing this as they seem to post the answers on his steam page. b/c i find it very odd that my steam program closes without reason. i log back on to steam and friends and BAM i have 4 new invites that i wasnt informed of when i was logged on before the closing he owns a group that has announcements on contests from hallmark, xbox360 connect, blizzard contests sponsored by RAZER etc.
    Before all this happened, my steam chat window was closing by itself 2 different times. i cant find anything else on him beside the groups hes in. im also changing my password just incase.

I currently did a virus scan, even though i had deleted a couple viruses and cookies 2 days ago before all this started. So i dont know, especially since my scan did not reviel anything new.

Whats odd is the person sending the invites has comments all thanking him. he obviously gifts people steam games thats all of his comments are thanks. so i dont know how long hes been doing this as they seem to post the answers on his steam page. b/c i find it very odd that my steam program closes without reason. i log back on to steam and friends and BAM i have 4 new invites that i wasnt informed of when i was logged on before the closing he owns a group that has announcements on contests from hallmark, xbox360 connect, blizzard contests sponsored by RAZER etc.

The four group names are:
    L4DHeads ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/L4DHead )
    FREECON ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FREECON )
    FreeCokeCodes ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/freecokecodes )
    Duke Nukem Locker (Dukes Locker) ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dukenukemlocker )
    All of which he is the owner and administrater for. Out of the 3 only one is about a game, the other are for free game or item contests.

Before all this happened, my steam chat window was closing by itself 2 different times. i cant find anything else on him beside the groups hes in. im also changing my password just incase.

I currently did a virus scan, even though i had deleted a couple viruses and cookies 2 days ago before all this started. So i dont know, especially since my scan did not reviel anything new.

This all might be a new scam or not, I do not know I just find it all suspicious as do 3 of the people on my friends list I discussed this with. If any of you guys can help me find out more about this character and whether or not this person might be a new type of scamming scheme.

________
    Xxx Free Stream
    Last edited by Zaku-x109; 05-12-2011 at 06:46 PM.

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

I don't join any groups on Steam, unless I know what the group is and have actual friends in it. Some random invite from some random group. I automatically think, "probably a virus now a day. Screw that....."

Plus I change my passwords on everything I have every month. I'm just that paranoid. haha.

-NoogyMan
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Thread Information