Thread: removing dot from servers/website

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

On what I remember.. : Ender was trying to make our ZM into ZR and make it non steam, and failed the 1st time. Me,Ender,Cybirth were talking about the progress and to see if it working or no in the chat box. Dot left a message inside the chat box saying "Well while your working on your server Ender, people can stop by my Zombie server". or something close. This was way back in September. On the 1st month of xQuizit, I got constant invitations into the ZM through steam. What I'm trying to say is.. Dot only violated the community rule once, way back in September. The rule was not to advertise in the community.. the other end was steam, steam has it's own groups and it has no rules really, just no hacking and such. Dot did something positive and negative thing. So it's not that bad.. Just grow up okay..

U.S 1st Amendment : Freedom of speech.
    Everyone has there own right to speak up and do say what ever they please.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Some people went to Dot's server is because of our servers have problems such as office. The lag.. Crackhouse some lag... Dot managed to make them non laggy and actually playable/enjoyable.. His CrackHouse doesn't lag and is almost flawless..
    __________________________________________________ __________________

It already happened... what can you guys do? Force Dot to close down his servers? But really now.. You can't sue him, you can't force him to close his servers, banning him from the community is basically pointless, it's a community now. Forcing him to close down his server is basically a small crime. Steam can spread groups,communities, news feeds,facebook, and so forth. Let Dot do what he wants to do. Remember.. this is the internet, we are all friendly. So can't we all combine the 2 communities into 1 so it's neutral? That's my opinion..

-Storm
    Last edited by anthonyds5; 12-05-2010 at 09:24 PM.
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

Thread Information