Thread: removing dot from servers/website

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Server Admin Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11674747

Quote Originally Posted by onehit View Post
    Ok storm, before i reply to what you just said we are not on here to TROLL on eachother.

your name was mentioned because you,miguel and dot were the ones who started nI and I know that you guys started 28rl. Everything I stated in my post was nothing but the TRUTH. and you know it is.

and whats with these "accusations"???

I said i am a dedicated player to this community as well as tib BECAUSE Miguel was replying with stupid remarks, and when i mention your names, meant to you guys are dedicated to wanting your own community, which you know is the truth and isn't a lie. so u saying that I accusing you of something that is wrong is totally wrong. nothing that I posted was false, but only the truth, if you cannot handle the truth then get out of the kitchen. This thread was meant to let the truth out of the bag and not to TROLL on others. So as you know that you guys started nI and as you just posted "This is what I had to say. I joined 28roundslater to help make a zm place for those who lost theirs here." shows that you started 28rl as well, so where in my post AT ALL shows where you are accused? nothing but the truth.

its a shame when i mention the truth of people, they just spit back with remarks that they were accused. just shows that some ppl can't handle the truth and pisses me off when they point it in a totally different direction as the one word meaning was meant. Had nothing to do with you not having a "home" nothing to do with you moving from communities over and over again just SPECIFICALLY that you guys are dedicated to having your own community. which was tried more than once, and this time has succeeded. so take it as you wish storm, you know that this is true, and so does everybody else.
    I am not Trolling. I am just stating the TRUTH as you would have put it. And as far as I remember you also joined nI. So you aren't exactly completely "dedicated" but yes. We are not here to accuse each other and I have no right to come on here and apparently "troll".

But I never joined other communities just because I apparently enjoy switching community. I Did it to play my fav css mod. But if that is not allowed then my bad.

"just shows that some ppl can't handle the truth and pisses me off"

And I would rather not have you inviting me to Office if that is the case like you did 2 days ago.
    I will leave this as it is.
    Last edited by X-Storm; 12-06-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    »LB« Dot.: I'm a space bound rocket ship and your heart is the moon...and I'm aiming right at you!
    X-Storm: Wait what?
    »LB« Dot.: I'm a space bound rocket ship and your heart is the moon...and I'm aiming right at you!
    X-Storm: Ookaayyy then

Thread Information