Thread: removing dot from servers/website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Everybody chill back and just let it fly.

The decision by the owners was already final, meaning the last decision, meaning it will not be overturned.

I really didn't appreciate all the ignorant bashful posts, as well as the false accusations. If you would like to question each one of my members to get the answer I can tell you that I have always supported N/U even after I left as a Jr. Owner. I even hopped in office to help populate when you were having lag issues. Asian, Tara, House and some others can vouch for that.

I am truly offended by sios' statements about my lack of knowledge and skill, etc. If I did lack this skill and knowledge, then why was I invited the back end of your servers? Now that am not an N/U work slave, I no longer have knowledge? Our clan does run a dedicated server, and yes I do work on it, and have the knowledge necessary to run and maintain it.

You claim to build your servers, yet still talk about paying a rental bill at the end of the month? If N/U's servers are built and hosted by you, then why do admins have to pay $20-$40/mo? If they are hosted by you, then why did you have to downsize, and get on a less qualified box? It seems to me that false claims were made. Correct me if I'm wrong however. (I'm sure you will, everything that is said, always has a counter-statement)

To clear things up:
    I left N/U at the point where I was paying $40/mo for a zombie mod server that I nor my admins could enter. I created my clan and server shortly after this. Many zm admins resigned from N/U shortly after I did (X-Storm, Miguel, Army, Handi, etc.). Yes I did ask Miguel and Storm if they wanted to start a clan and zombie server with me, and no I did not do that over N/U servers, or forums. Is there anything wrong with asking a couple of former admins who have no zombie server to play on to join me? A couple of friends who I've played this game with for years. Everyone and every community comes from somewhere. Most successful communities don't start with 1 person, it takes a network of players. Joining through members, who joined through members.

Onehit himself stated that my invites were sent through steam, with the integrated invite system. You may also question my members and ask how many of them were asked to join my clan. The few members who joined 28RL on my doings were:
    - X-Storm
    - Miguel
    - Setsuna

Please note that all 3 of these people left N/U after they realized that the zombie mod server was not going to be updated, and they had no zm server to play on.

All who came after, were asked to play in the server, which is normal right? I mean you guys play in servers that are non-n/u and send out invites right? They eventually said "Hey, this definitely makes up for the lack of an N/U zm server" they joined, and invited their friends to come play who said the same thing.

Now as for this whole "recruiting through our website" theory you have cooking up, you may be referring to the one time that Lucas was asking where the zombie mod server went, and I told him that the n/u zm went down, and that most players play on my server because there is no zm server at N/U anymore. No where in there was "Join our clan! We are better than N/U *Insert N/U Bash Here*" It was simply pointing him in the direction of a place for him to play.

There are some people responding to this very thread that are being fairly "two-faced" for lack of a better phrase. That were had conversations with me on steam about how they were pissed of at N/U for the laggy servers when office and crackhouse was going through that time. If I had the intent to be a "leech" it would have been wise of me to throw up a crackhouse server and an office server right there and then wouldn't it?

I will not keep N/U players from joining our servers if they feel like it. Nor will I keep players from 28RoundsLater away from your servers. They can play where they want to and I would rather have a peace between these 2 communities. I will not put anyone to blame for my clan servers going dry if that comes to happen other than myself. Blaming the community is the last thing I would resort to, as it is not their responsibility it is mine.

However this post is completely pointless, because being a former Jr. Owner, I know how things work around here. The owners, or as you like to call yourselves, "g0ds" run shit with an iron fist. This is a dictatorship. Once you guys made that decision you weren't looking back. You ground up every little piece of information you could to put a blame on me. However, being a former Jr. Owner, I know to respect the decisions of the Owners, and like all the current N/U members are doing I will stand by your decision and respectfully take my leave.

These are simply words on the internet that will all be erased one day, so I plead that no one takes anything in this thread to heart. I myself was a little hurt by the straight up ban, as I do not feel I was in the wrong. I mean even Sajora was asked to leave the community rather than getting banned. Pasties said "I owe him that for all the work he put in". I guess I was not as efficient in my stay with N/U.

However, like I stated before I will respectfully stand by the decision carried out and take my leave.

Goodbye to all my fam @N/U,
    Dot.

P.S. I've asked my members to not post on this thread anymore, and apologize on their behalf.
    Last edited by iNSOMNiAK; 12-06-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Thread Information