Tara is exactly right if you are a vip, admin, or anything else above that you need to set an example, set the standard in the server. The other day I heard another admin yell at a player the last remaining CT to get the fucking hosties or get slayed, I could tell he was new to the game based on two things I never have seen him before and his score was extremely bad which new players have. I thought we were supposed to welcome new players and be-friend them. When he left he probably won't come back to NU because the last thing I want is to have someone swearing at me for no reason, there are plenty of servers out there to play on Ive personally been sworn at by an admin for rates a long time ago I will not mention his name and he was not the one yelling this time, I left and didn't visit the server again for several months. This was the first community that I have ever played in ever since I played CSS against real people I joined because of the FBG, Ive left on and off for several reasons mostly because of yelling admins in the game, Ive kept coming back new players won't they will find another server. I also can't really say if the community is failing or not but I can say this ever since I started playing it seems that NU has just kept going sideways for years and years no major increases just staying afloat and content with it like a person who lives paycheck to paycheck with no savings will never get to go on that expensive cruise or buy that nice car. I think yelling and disrespectful admins/players have given enough players a reason to leave, lets start giving them a reason to stay and play and make it an enjoyable place.