let me point something out to you guys, i warned everyone that if we could not keep the donations coming in that the community would not be able to stay on the servers they resided on. and since that warning ive seen nothing but a decline in interest for the community as a whole.

with out donations the servers dont continue to run, at least not on the stable and perfected boxes we once had. now we have to resort to cheaper methods of keeping the servers online and since the move its been a battle to get them back into shape. still i see members dropping like flies becuase rather then help get things squared away they see it as a waste of time to participate.

in all these years in working on the back end of things i have only had 3 solid offers to help (nat, ender, and one other).... thats only 3 in 6 years, but the complaints over the years were non-stop.

where are the people that actually give a damn becuase i personally dont see to many people lifting a finger besides the ones that donate continuosly and have done so for years.

why did we drop so far you ask? becuase people on the servers were rude, incompetent, bullying, and had a total lack of respect for anyone other then themselves.

im stopping here as ive got more to say but saying it wont do anything for anyone but me as itll get things off my chest.

sio