Asian.... buddy...you know my situation...i just moved back home...now alot of people said stuff to me about my decision...but my best friend gave me the best advice ever....he said - "Ray your going to do what your going to do no matter what people say..so the best advice i can give you is to follow your heart and your feeling on what you know to be true and correct...its gonna take some searching inside your self to come up with the answer but in the end you know you made the right choice no matter what happens because it was your decision and yours alone...and things may not turn out like you plan or want...but at least it was your decision and you did what you felt was right and thats all anyone can do in this type of situation". and my decision was to come back home and try to work things out..and so far its been going better than ever....i hope things work out for ya bud..i know its rough, alot of people throwing advice at you and your heart and your mind are in a all out war over how to handle things...but just try to be as patient as you can and let some time go by it will get better trust me i know from my recent events. good luck my friend.