Thread: Anime?

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20182682

Default Anime?

Im watching this show called Higurashi No Naku Kori Ni, in english its When They Cry. Its pretty fucked up if you ask me and this video will tell you why YouTube- Higurashi - Rika's Self Death. I think its cute though <3

You can watch the show here : YouTube - When They Cry The only problem is that its dubbed. And dun expect action every 5 minutes. And i recomend watching Soul Eater : YouTube - Soul Eater. You can either choose to watch the dubbed version or the subtitles
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The episodes are in full length. Its just that some of them have 15 second commercials in between
    Last edited by JaX; 08-16-2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]Theirs no turning back [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]<3
    [IMG]http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-rena.jpg[/IMG]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20182682

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another

Respond plz
    bumps, bumps everywhere
    Last edited by JaX; 08-18-2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]Theirs no turning back [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]<3
    [IMG]http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-rena.jpg[/IMG]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thread Information