ok well maybe i wasn't paying attention to that i was wrong than he was in before me.

your damn right i said that you sound like your 20 and your a lil bitch look bottom line is this you got banned not for awping but for running your mouth and threating me with pasties bottom line thats it when you sit thier and disrespect a admin the way you did than your gone bottom line i don't care who you contact and cry to cause that just shows you were in the wrong . you don't sit thier in a server and downgrade all the word members and you don't sit in the server and downgrade the admin's your a lil punk dude
grow a set of balls and when you do let me know and also yes i did talk shit back to you
you sit thier and say that you use to be admin on here and stuff like that so you know what is going to piss admin's of and what isn't i am sick of kkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddssssssssss like you comming into the server and doing this to the admin's just cause you think you know someone do you think i am scared that you know pasties no i am not so like i said before grow a set of balls and stop being a lil bitch and step up to the plate and take responsibility for you actions