Well finally got the psu in tonight, and redid all my cable management, and overclock settings, and my system scores highr in the windows experiance now 7.4 vs 7.3 and even higher in 3d mark vantage. On the down side, once I finially powered on windows could not find the bootmgr, even with all other hd's (which is what I did at install anyway) except for my ssd and no luck. So now I'm into another fresh install of windows 7. And for my secondary build, after a long time cleaning the case and the fans and getting everything all cleaned up (cuz im a smoker and a pothead) cuz things were a bit dirty. My girlfriend is taking computer science at college, so I was helping her as I was working on mine. And maybe my fault, I didnt double check her connections before first powering on to see that a usb header connected to the firewire port untill it had a nice big spark! Now nothing, no post period. Death of another Asus board (that was the third rma of that board). But now no errors, no voltage flux, a little higher temps because im getting the actual voltages now. Next.....SLI