I really need to vent right now, not only because some fuckers piss me the fuck off, but they think they can do it behind a computer screen/real life and act all cool over the course of today so here goes.

First off. I don't give a FLYING fuck if I suck at this game. That's right, I fucking said it. You think I give a fuck if my aim sucks? or if I can't shoot worth a shit? Who gives a fuck you dumb little shithead. How the fuck is being good at this game, or bashing me in game going to get you off or prove any better that I fucking suck? Do you wrap your hand around your little cocktail frank while you type how much I blow at this game? Do you? Whoopty Fucking do! I can't shoot! You think I give a shit? Because if you do, I think it's really time for a fucking reality check. Last time I checked this server had multiple bulletins posted throughout games about bashing people, not to mention the name of the website/servers. Today was the final and last straw and I really, really, got pissed the fuck off about it.

Secondly. Do NOT and I fucking repeat. DO NOT piss me the fuck off in general. I am a very nice and easy guy to get along with. I help others as much as I can with all my heart. But if your going to fucking start pulling stupid shit and lie to my face like I don't fucking notice then you got another thing coming buddy. I have fucking had it with all these people who think they are top shit in games like this or in real life. I will take these two fists and pound your face in the tar they use to pave the streets with again and again.

Thirdly. Learn how to fucking drive. Now I live in Florida, and it should be second nature to avoid fucking idiots on the road. But today as I was rear ended by a fucking idiot on his cellphone, I fucking flipped out. Do you really need to be on the god damn phone while your driving? Are you telling me that you can't pull over to a fucking parking lot and finish your fucking un-important conversation?? Then the fucker tries to pin this shit on me when I was at a COMPLETE stop and then has the fucking balls to say that my brake lights weren't on? Last time I checked, those lights turning red on the back of my car means "Hey I'm stopped at this red light. You should stop too!" Today was a fucking horrible day, and I think it's time to hit the punching bag and break some concrete.

/endfuckingrant.