After analyzing both sides, I feel there is a fundamental small group that caused this to turn to such a disastor. I had no clue who or what NA was till I started to see some old regulars in reg office disappear. I've played now in NU servers for a good long time now. It seems to me that a few bad calls on admins here and few folks over on the NA side caused things to go horribly wrong. We have a few abusive claims by the ex NU players which is always bound to happen. Human nature kicked in and that essence of abusive powers was pushed by those small victims,in such a way,that some of the other regulars believed it to be true. Now whatever any admin did, these people saw it as a abusive move. Basically this conglomerate of individuals got together and decided to create there own separate community. Now that began some tension between this new community and NU.

What cross the line to me seems to have been the burrito recruit incident. Once the top of boiling water came off, all hell broke lose. Somewhere in between there were allegations of theft and whatnot which just made things worst. Now NU is forced into a defensive mode kicking and banning anyone that has to do with NA, as they don't know whose the good or bad guys. Now we have 2 separate communities whose top people cannot come together to resolve this and has hurt the communities themselves. They accuse us of this. We accuse them of that. Now people are forced to choose sides. Its pretty sad on both NA and NU. Now here we sit, everyone playing the blame game. Lies run rampant. No one on either side respects each other. Incident bystanders are being found guilty through association. Just look at this forum. Its a pretty sad turn of events here. [img]

Gitter Your Space</p>[/img][align=right][align=left]