well

i asked pasties for some info as some players came to me and said that siosios was a robber and htey didnt want to play with him, i tried to take out the little fires by saying that they dont need to
get in stuff that isnt theire bussiness and that the people involved will take care of it.

I also said to pasties he didnt need to if it was non of my bussines as i would understand. but he had to get tired of many questions round this.

Alot of u guys know that I use to play in NR and i know word from there and i was very loyal to NR at the time but then some admin was being an idiot and the owners did shit. and no respect for who I was and how long i played there.

I played here for bout a year and Pasties knows me from wayback, before NR and NG where made by a split dont know the server tho very long time ago, and now im admin, hopefully a good 1, and im trying to get into word cal WITH ALOT OF PROCTICE tho.

What i want to say is that NU is now The server I play on and my loyalty lies here and I got way more respect from the players and admins, thats important for the players too,
And Im glad that the owners explain this to not only other owners and admins but also the players of NU.

So keep on the good work and tnx again.

Grtz Mindhunter