Pasties wanted me to say something, but he really covered it. You are our players and regulars. You play where you want, but historically you have stuck with us for a reason. We do not have bad blood with other communities (friends with TnB and n00bsalad), we do not try to screw people over. These two people tried to screw with us and now they are paying for it. They are digging deep and using tactics that are quite frankly, not very honest. Lying is not a good color and the NA owners are wearing it proudly. I feel sorry for their members because they did not know pasties and sios side of the matter and got duped into burrito/deuces lies but I agreed with pasties and sios decision not even to open it up to the public. They did not want to make anyone look bad but now, we are showing to you guys, we have nothing to hide. Go ahead and soak in when pasties just wrote. Both sio and pasties have been our owners for so long, I trust them over some "marine" and a kid who wears woman's clothes.

I just want to comment on burrito because basically every admin did not even like him when he was with NU. I am sorry I did not tell you up front that I did not like you one bit. You are retarded. I think it was because you were in our NU admin circle that I bit my tongue. I did not even notice you took me off steam/xfire until I noticed I was not getting the usual 20 messages of begging to get admin back. But really, all those times you told me and wolfeh, you still suck your thumb and you are like 20 or something, I always thought there was something wrong with you. I think its fitting you are running empty servers. Have fun.

~Easy