well I have read everything and it is well understood.i do understand wut is going on with everything by this post and as well being contacted by burrito him self some time ago. he did infact try to recruit in so many word and by trying to elplain to me that N/U is going underground and we r not going to have server anymore every soon. i took it litely. as I explained to burrito there is nothing going to remove me from N/U no matter wut. I do in fact have faith in both sios and pastiez and i do see both of them as really intelligent people that will not let dumb fucks like burrito and other lame shit come onto the servers and try to shut us down. N/U has been up for far too long for some regs and one person to come into the server and recruit.

Few thing for those who let greed and money get in the way.

1) burrito: you are fucken stupid and i think if you did care some what about the N/U community you would have stayed and learn to use your admin the right way and understand that junior owner does not put you above the rules. one month and u could not do that, it shows you were not cut out for that position.

2)NA owner: i think our a dumb ass that thinks you can match up to wut i have seen as the best server on the internet (N/U). Learn how to recruit for your self. you paying people to come onto other servers to recruit for you is really shittie. who says those people wont turn there backs on you? get smart!

3)back stabbers: as for those who left and decided to brake the rules. I really want to know wut made u do that? was it a rumor/story not told completly? was it the money? wut would make u turn around and do stupid shit like that. from where i stand u all r fucken stupid and u got wut u deserved!

from where i stand all my time on N/U wut i have seen is the admins/owners/junior owner/ and who ever else, plays a part in makeing all the N/U servers as grate as they are and they do look to improving constantly.

I myself want to thank pastiez and sios and all other who made N/U servers as fun as they are now. pastiez thanks for bringing this to everyones attents. now those who read ur post will understand wut happend.

+WordDonkey#