Immediate hostility for nothing? You come in here insulting our server owner. Your boy, burrito is/has been trying to recruit from our servers wearing your tag for quite some time now. Deuce is making up stories and using that as a platform to recruit from our servers. It has been going on for a long time, but now it is getting out of hand. Today we took action and let our regulars know of this. You started to cry. What did you think would happen if you cannot control your players concerning NU? If you were blind to this, I say you are a fucking moron. Your judgment on Pasties confirms that as well. I'm sure Pasties had to talk to you like a 2 year old from how NA is represented and lead.

I do not seed your servers nor do I ever go into your forums. I have never allowed any of my CAL members/regulars to go onto your servers. I really do not think anything of your servers. But if something is effecting my community that I am apart of, I will get involved. If you want to be useful towards this matter, get your regulars to follow what you say you enforce or continue to post on our forums looking helpless. I would advise do not look back on these forums because all you are doing is just upping our forum count. Do not waste your time with us if you are legitimately not associated with burrito or deuce and you do want to make your own community. You can try and order us "not to talk shit" but trust me, it seems like you can't get anyone to really follow your leadership. Is the reason you don't want to be talked about badly is because your regulars still enjoy our forums? Yikes.

There is a difference between you and our server owners. I know we do not condone people spreading our IPs in other communities. So, when we find out who does it, we warn then ban them. You, knowing Burrito is doing this, just cannot control him. Way to be a leader. I cannot blame you if you do not know all of your regulars who break our rules but admitting to knowing about it and not being able to control the situation is worse than bad.

Well, this is my last post on this matter. I will leave it up to you and your followers to come on our servers and website (feel free to register and click our links on top), and post here or make new threads. Here is a premature thanks.

~Easy