Ok,i think that showing regulars what really is going on is good,but also bad.now that everyone knows what is going on,they will start to talk shit and cause more problems than there already are.and i can see where the n/a people are coming from.over my last months that i was able to play on n/u were HORRIBLE.i have seen and been a part of the,lets say n/u's "bad side".i saw a lot of admin abuse,tried to help out,but it went no where.i saw people grow grudges on soooo many admins and i know why.and half of these people that I KNOW OF are now n/a members.i believe some of us have just seen a part of n/u that isnt so great.we have been through bad experiences.i know how it feels,i know how bad the servers can be.i know how much of a bitch admins can be.i get where the n/a members come from.but then again n/u has a much BIGGER "brighter" side. there are a lot of great admins,or ex-admins.no i dont mean burrito,no offense.im mainly talking about sera and scribe.they actually saw what was going wrong with n/u,and what probably is still wrong.i understand nothin is perfect or ever will be.but some of the smallest problems can cause huge problems.i know why office wasn't as popular,well atleast what i heard from 50-60 reg's.i know the owners do not see these problems,and thats why there are respected regulars.they can bring up tese problems and let owners know.and most of the time they are either ignored or nothing is done about it.simply becuase of,lets say seniority???.
im sorry but thats a bunch of bs.some admins know they have been with n/u for so long that they will be believed over any regular,and that is why they do these wrong actions.they kow nothing will happen to them because they have been admin for 3,4,5etc yrs.i know n/u will not go down,but these small problems can hit n/u big.it can attack the community and have sum of them "turn against us" as some of u make it seem.

i am not taking sides on this,because i undertsnad where both n/a and n/u come from.
and to make this clear,this is about ma_duece jax NOT deucenader!
and as for n/u i have let u guys know sum problems and nothin was done,so hopefully someone can get u to change what is wrong with n/u.

~X