I waited for some of you to post to see what you had to say since i read this as soon as pasties posted it, i was luckly I was away when most of this stuff happened.

1) I know pasties, and have met him in RL and he is a nice down to earth person.
2) Burrito before i left was starting to be an ass to the players/not doing his job and other stuff wich I had discussed with other admins, so its not a suprise to me he would pull this sort of stunt.
3) I cannot be BOUGHT OFF as well from any players, break the rules and your gone (i may be TOUGHT but im FAIR) Only exception is that I can however be bought off by Pasties/Sios/and if she comes back TARA...
4) I once said I didnt like Ma_DEUCE....my instincs were right. But the stunt he's trying to pull is total BS and being in the military he should know better, I hope it bites him in the ass.

MESSAGE TO ALL THAT WANT TO HURT THE NU SOCIETY.... Get a life, stop ruinning other's, we will survive without you.

As for the new map your making CMAC JUST RELEASE IT WITH TERMS THAT ONLY APPROVED COMMUNITIES MAY USE IT...if they run the MAP then report them for breaches to Intelectual Property and their server provider by LAW will need to force em to remove it/deactivate their accounts otherwise face legal action. I know its cheap doing this but you have to do what you need to in order to survive.