Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FOR ALL TO READ, REGS ADMIN OWNERS PPL WHO DONT PLAY!!!

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

btw just for the record this was a log of me asking burrito why the hell he was recruiting in the N/U servers.... this was before the very first ban (ion)

his mic didnt work and i was talking to him via TS:

Conversation started between siosios and cheesey burrito: Sat, Jun 14 18:20:38 2008
    [18:20] siosios: did you get your self a server?
    [18:22] cheesey burrito: just for a clan
    [18:23] siosios: and whats the clan name
    [18:23] cheesey burrito: we use for scrim
    [18:23] siosios: ?
    [18:23] cheesey burrito: are u going to ban them?
    [18:23] siosios: whats the name
    [18:23] cheesey burrito: DESP
    [18:23] siosios: you in my teamspeak
    [18:24] cheesey burrito: i can't use my mic right now but i can type
    [18:25] cheesey burrito: idk yet
    [18:26] cheesey burrito: i think u should ban all of us
    [18:26] cheesey burrito: if u think that
    [18:26] cheesey burrito: i didn't tell him to do that
    [18:27] cheesey burrito: can i get a name
    [18:27] siosios: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989482067
    [18:27] cheesey burrito: i didn't want it to happen this way i told him to use steam chat
    [18:28] cheesey burrito: no
    [18:28] cheesey burrito: i didn't to do that
    [18:28] cheesey burrito: to only bring in only desp
    [18:28] cheesey burrito: no other players
    [18:29] cheesey burrito: i think u should ban me right now
    Conversation ended: Mon, Jun 16 10:09:42 2008

and ban all of them i did

sio
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1453560

edited
    Pastiez: I OWN YOU
    Hellscreams: Tru...
    Pastiez: You're my bitch!
    Hellscreams: It fits...
    [img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1679/hellscreams.png[/img]
    [img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9042/churchsignzs3.jpg[/img]

Scribe

I don't think anyone is turning this into a hate fest against NA. I basically dislike burrito at the moment. He's a parasite... and yeah that is the last time I will bad mouth him. Normally I don't bad mouth players until they really piss me off.

...and yet we end another episode of All my n00bs... Tune in next week to find out if HellscreamsRage can find the money to finish his sex change... Will he have to prostitute himself out? Or turn to a life of crime?

D0n_V170

Sio, thanks for your honesty and your level-headedness. Like you said, this wasn't meant to be a hate-fest and I am glad to see we are working things out to at least being mutual communities. I am sure you have seen the Pastiez conversation and if not let me know on xfire. You, on the other hand, I respect the fact that you stepped up and actually talked about this and didn't just flame NA and hate on it. Like I said originally, NA was going to start way before Burrito was in the picture and he just happened to want to donate a server. And that is all he does for NA. He is NOT a global admin and doesn't even have admin on any server but the one he donated. Imo, he is a complete fucking retard.

As for the "exodus" of NU players coming to our server, I have witnessed that before without advertising or recruiting. When I left Noob Galore and went to X Factor Gaming, their surf server averaged about 6 players. Within a week it was up to 15 or 16. Just people joining me through steam. Not to be cocky, but I am a pretty popular guy and usually like by most. So I didn't think he was recruiting, even though I didn't see how so many people liked him.

I would also like to apologize for Burrito's actions and if it happens again PLEASE tell me so I can deal with it. We, the owners of NA, were smart enough to get a contract saying that he pays for the server, and we run it.

Edit: I hope he gets that money he needs for the sex change

roflmywaffle

@don

you seem like a stand up guy, except for your first post... anyways, the fact that you asked for us to tell you if burrito tried to recruit again, which scribe replied that it was just 2 days ago that he asked scribe to stop playing in NU, and now in your last post you asked again, well the original post was him doing the same to me only yesterday morning. my advice to you (even though you have absolutely no reason to follow my advice) would be to get rid of burrito, hes definitely not helping your community and you can do without his donation. as for everyone else, all i have to say to you is dont get mixed up in our bullshit, play on the server you like more. if your playing in NU and your miserable, and in NA you would be enjoying yourself, go have fun in NA. if you read the conversation burrito and i had, i said, and i quote:
    "ROFLmyWAFFLE: i pay him because i like NU"
    i wouldnt play on NU if there was a server i enjoyed more, and i definitely wouldnt pay for it either. also, if your gonna be miserable, then your making other players miserable, and so on and nobody will like playing at all. so go play where you have more fun.

Have a great fucking day everyone, i know i will

-Alex

P.S. - this post was so intense it needed my real name in the signature instead of my ign

P.P.S. - im awesome

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Get rid of Burrito. He thinks only for himself, and will probably end up back-stabbing you eventually, the way he back-stabbed us. I used to have lots of fun playing with him and thought of him as a friend, but I guess he wasn't because he went and pulled this shit. You don't need him.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Soviet

i agree with nat and everyone else who was agreeing with her. I loved playin in a server with burrito...at least i used to. But now i dont know if i can even enjoy playing in a server with him.

Ender and POW: I dont blame you guys, for anything so you have absolutly nothing to apologize for. You were carrying out orders that you were told. And i was just a damn idiot who had no clue about this feud/war/Anti-Burrito,Anti_Deuce Establishment.

P.S Nat excellent server loading spray. That is absolutly kick-ass.

D0n_V170

Thank you N/U in general for understanding that Burrito's actions were not ours. He has been removed from our community and you should receive no further trouble from us. Hell you may see some of us in your servers until ours really get going, or just to try something new. And Pastiez, sorry for the generalization of you being a fucking moron. I have heard from a lot of people that you are really a good guy, you just have to get to know you lol. See you around.

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

apology accepted. Today i am unbanning everyone we banned. Well, not all for specific reasons. I am sure you know who you are.

Pasties
    Owner Of N|U
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

All that are going to be unbanned have been done. If you still think you you should be unbanned , and maybe i have overlooked you, please feel free to msg me here or on xfire = pasties
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

Thread Information