The game is almost playable but there is still one huge obstacle in my way... Okay right now you can do like everything with respect to classes. You can choose a class, choose your gender, and then it will spawn you accordingly. So, you can be Government, Civilians, or Rogues. Everything with respect to this works. You get paid properly based on your class, and classes can be set to assassinateable. The team radio works too.

What has to be done is items. There's no real incentive to play the game if you can't accomplish things -- the game is just pointless. But if people can work to getting cool stuff like cars then there's a reason to play. So basically what is needed is a sort of economy. I already figured out money and crap, but what I'm working on now that is really hard is the item system. The idea is for players to be able to buy stuff and have the game remember it, then for the players to be able to use them. Lockpicks for example... You buy a lockpick, find a locked door, then when you use it the door gets unlocked and the lockpick is deleted from your inventory. That's what I'm working on now. Once that's done the mod will be playable because prettymuch everything else is in place. It will need refinement, but it will be worthwhile to play.

Okay some preview pics of the map...

In-n-Out Burger

Kitchen in one of the apartments. They only come with the fridge and sink, so players would buy furnishings for it like the table and chairs here.

I've been working on this police car. People who like to be cops would try to save up for one of these. It's not finished yet though -- this is just a beta version of the car.

The parking lot on left will be for the government building. The section here that I have completed is like the edge of town, so the other corners of this undeveloped intersection will be towards the city centre.

The town so far. The far edge will be going into the more urban bit of the city. Some of these buildings are from ze_retribution, but here you can go inside them. The one on the left has a big apartment, while the red brick one has three. The other buildings are stores and the fast-food joint. You can also see X-Storm's playground.