I feel like 7 kinds of hell today.... didn't get more than 2 or 3 hours sleep at a time, due to having to get up and stumble to the bathroom to throw up what little I had left in my stomach.... I have no intentions of getting used to it lol I stopped taking them after taking the second one, I am just gonna tough it out and deal with the pain. the whole left side of my head is all puffed up and feels bruised.... Im trying to keep an icepack on it as much as possible. I know all this is expected seeing that a part of me was surgically removed lol but to me the med's are worse than the pain. pain is something I can handle, but being fucked up like that is not... lol I couldn't function at all last night, i tried to play office and it only lasted about 5 minutes (probably the longest I was away from my bed). every post and message from this thread or any others I made in the past 24 hrs was made from my bed with the onscreen keyboard :P. I probably still don't make much sense right now... but me n med's do NOT get a long, lol I haven't taken anything other than an aspirin in almost 10 years and haven't been to a doctor in 8...