i almost feel the same way as sio honestly
family what family only family i have is a aunt worried bout her own money and bills and on her death bed ( cancer )
a mother that is extremely bi polar and lives in the past and what have you done for me lately mindset and to top it off is a jehovah witness so she don't have to fool with any holidays
a father i don't really know and never want to know cause he never cared for any of us and abused us all and besides he's in prison for murder and child molestation till he's over 100 years old
and a brother and his wife that god bless them do care enough to give me a place to stay while i can recover from my past but i'm more of a burden than anything to them so they only do what is necessary and leave me be all day and have me do house work and yard work and leave me out of everything like they are at her family's christmas party right now while i'm stuck at home alone again

i try not to hate christmas but when ya have nothing to look forward to why bother
i rather it just be another regular day and i be at work or doing something productive
christmas is for the kids anyways and it's way over popularized it's meant to be in church or celebrating christ or spending with family not seeing who gets the most gifts or the biggest gift or the most expensive and who can spend the most money only to go into father debt the rest of the year

sorry i rambled on again but i have nothing but pain and hurt and turmoil and sorrow towards all holidays especially toward the ones meant for family

CHRISMAS BAH HUMBUG