Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic View Post
aside from getting them populated i guess i dont see anything wrong with them. My only beef i guess is the spawning in the DeathMatch servers, i like the random spawning better than Tside/CTside spawn.

But thats all i got. for the time being ill come back if i think of anything...
I definitely agree. People may bitch about the random spawning, but that's what made it fun. Maybe we could set up a forum to come up with some ideas on how we could get more ppl in these servers? I for one, miss playing dm with a bunch of ppl in there. it's almost always empty.

Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
Office unlimited on DM??

Or a separate server ----> 74.86.117.157:27018
this would be awesome! also, could we maybe discuss which maps would draw the bigger crowds? try and get population up?

Quote Originally Posted by BioHaZarD69 View Post
i would like to see the quake sounds and all talk back on D2..i think the all talk made it more of a community type atmosphere kinda like office is now..where everyone can chat a little bit..but with the same rules to not talk when dead. we tried it with out all talk and that didnt seem to help..we tried different stuff with the awps i think the server is good as far as the awp goes but i do think turning all talk back on full time would help populate it more.
this would be fun. this is how it is in office and we don't seem to have a problem with it. makes it more fun, being able to talk shit to everybody. office is usually pretty full, so maybe ppl would trickle over to d2 if this was on.

and then finally, d2 is having a 3-month game-off thing. could we post a banner of this on the home page of the site/server? a way to encourage ppl to play there not to mention let everyone know what's going on? bc i'd bet half the ppl on the forums/servers don't know it's going on. just a thought.