Quote Originally Posted by Vanishedsoul View Post
God Is love dude, God is love
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was blown 30 feet out of a humvee in iraq while on patrol down bomb alley, our convoy was hit by a IED that took out the first humve the humvee i was driving was then hit by a rpg underneath the chasey, needless to 3 of my men were killed, i was left injured with Shrapnel scars down my legs and back as well a concussion.....and a tore ACL. needless to say i was spent some time at walter reed and then was sent home and put on Recruiting duty where i stayed for a year and then decided not to put in for re-enlistment and instead applied to the University of Washington where i study Psychology to be a Drug and Alcohol counselor. I intend to get into a field where i work with Vets home from was past present and future and help to work through some of the issues that push them to the bottle, bet yall didnt know that.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

god is love dude
dude! my best friend has the same kinda story but it was an IED it was a roadside... he broke is femur and his jaw in two places and was in critical condition for 2 weeks, and he was in the hospital for a long long time, now hes good and hes going back to iraq in 2010!

As for me my grandmother had passed away not all that long ago (this summer) and she had Lou Gherigs disease and Muscular Distrophy among the few problems that she had. I visited her a few times but not near as many as i should. My mom and my dad worked hard all there lives to give me and my siblings what we have today.. and while there were doing so she was the one taking car of me, my bro and my sis. I cant tell you how much i wish i would have visited her more.. but i hated seeing her like that so i didnt...

And sios i feel ya there but not to the same extent... I dated a girl from when i was 16 til i was 20 and thought i (i know its corny lol) found the "one" we dated for almost 4 years.. i know i was young.. but i knew what i wanted and i knew that she was it. Well needless to say.. Got my heart ripped out and stepped on. Im not the same person i was b4 anymore... SHE STILL fucks with me like as much as possible.. she just recently got my best friend to start talking bout me bhind my back and now they are dating. So needless to say we arent "best friends" any more. which is a big part of y my css hours have grown so much.