wow..... reading this has actually got me a little teary eyed... well for those who have lost, those who have regrets, and those who have had a rough life all around... keep ya head up! this thread just goes to show how we are all pretty much one big family (even though we most of us have never even met)

I guess I have several regrets... especially for this year, and all have to do with wishing I had spent more time with friends and family.

Trevor Jones, a very close friend and very talented tattoo artist. wish he was still around to bullshit with and spend what seemed like all nighters tattooing. died february, 11th 2009

Herbert Lutes, what can I say.... "pap, I would give anything to have you here now" I miss my grandfather so much, but the last couple years I didnt get to spend hardly any time with him due to work... well nowhere near the amount I wish I had now :'( He taught me almost everything I know. He could bullshit with the best and have you believing anything. Died Feb. 12th, 2009

Edna Kennon, really dont know what to say here.... I loved my mammaw, and I miss her.
Died Aug. 23rd, 2009

Jerry "tiger" Bowman, wow never ever ever would have imagined or even thought I would have had to go through losing a brother. it was so unexpected and hurt so much. Just wish I could go back and prevent some of the shit that lead to his death.... after finding out all the shit he was doing, I just turned my back on it and started avoiding him thought to myself..... "his ass is going to have to learn, I just hope he dont take it to far" when I should have been there and tried to lead him away from the drugs... I miss you bro
Died, Sept. 24th, 2009

and

Linville O'hair, well he was a grandfather I really didnt get to know as well as I probably should have :-\
Died, Sept. 25th 2009

I would say this has probably been a very rough year all around. For everyone here!