Thread: ME banned..BirdFlu i dont walls

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:13738847

Default ME banned..BirdFlu i dont walls

What's up everybody ok im Bird Flu and i was banned mongoloid said i wall hacks well lol i dont wall hack at all im not risking my account to be vac banned i play on very big tv i uses radar and i love camping t spwn spraying when i here foot steps i spray spray and spray i even spwn a lots of guns when round starts if i hack why does organ and novok always seem to kill me ....well i even prefire sometimes only when i here footsteps i think im pretty good in css after playing for years ok can you admins please review my demo and come to a decision i really love the server and i play it when i wake up and after work everyday now im gonna be bored and i dont want to play other server because they are lame lol i love nu and all the cool admins please look at the demo and see what you think thank you
    Bird Flu
    oh yea i dont even know how to use a wallhack i never really tried looking for it cause i heard you can get banned from counter strike servers
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by birdflu View Post
    What's up everybody ok im Bird Flu and i was banned mongoloid said i wall hacks well lol i dont wall hack at all im not risking my account to be vac banned i play on very big tv i uses radar and i love camping t spwn spraying when i here foot steps i spray spray and spray i even spwn a lots of guns when round starts if i hack why does organ and novok always seem to kill me ....well i even prefire sometimes only when i here footsteps i think im pretty good in css after playing for years ok can you admins please review my demo and come to a decision i really love the server and i play it when i wake up and after work everyday now im gonna be bored and i dont want to play other server because they are lame lol i love nu and all the cool admins please look at the demo and see what you think thank you
    Bird Flu
    oh yea i dont even know how to use a wallhack i never really tried looking for it cause i heard you can get banned from counter strike servers
    ok so i just viewed my demo if you see the whole video i was doing that throughout the whole map that same guy was always there and the demo not even 8 secs long why did he edit the demo and kept the only part where it looked like i hacked also why didnt he show the part when i did the same thing and found out that noone was there
    Last edited by birdflu; 11-17-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information