Well for one no I did not yell and tell you off at first till you egged it on. I keep telling to leave me alone and you did not. Then I started to yell at you you then said shut the f@!k up Clarke. I told you not to disrespect the admin you told me you did not give a fuck that I was admin and said ban me. So I did. Then you came back a I thought you had learned your lesson. Then you keep going on about why hot dude was banned I told you to leave it alone it was cause I was told to by one of the main heads of Noob unlimited and you keep going on and on so the started to yell at you. You then said well you banned me for no reason before do it again see if I care. I left it alone but you keep typing shit about it I told you to drop it and keep saying I was abusive and saying shit about me over and over again. So yes you got banned again the moment you called me a Faggit I never had any issue with you till then. Also you were under a different name as well. So when you talk shit you might want to give more of the truth. Also I just want to end by saying I am cool with you and have no issues and you can come play any time just listen to me and dont start shit with me. That is all I ask So sorry for any issue this may have caused.
The first time i got banned was because i told you to shut up, you had said someone told you to ban hot dude and i said yea you banned hot dude because you supposedly was told to ban him and then you started talking your mess cussing me out and i told you to shut up. I didn't leave you alone because you had slayed me the map before which i am sure you remember that. The second time i got banned was yea because i talked shit but you started it once you had cussed me out and had told me about banning me again. What you said above that you told me to "drop it" you didn't even mention it until towards the end when i really started to talk shit but yea