Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NiteHawk admin abuse

ragingboner

Thumbs down Mistaken ban

He goes in the server and turn on aimbot and mess around with everyone and then change name into everyone including me..... then I got banned which i thought another admin mistakenly did because there were me and him with the same name but then i check the website and he banned me...... that is not cool.... an admin should know better
    Last edited by ragingboner; 11-02-2009 at 09:59 PM.

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Excuse me. You were unbanned. He didn't mean to ban you and unbanned you he admitted he banned the wrong person. I'm sure he will apologize.

As for him aimbotting do you have proof of this? If not, please take a demo of him doing this and submit your ban to the website.

Thanks,
    -NoogyMan
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

The Soopa Koopa Troopa N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:3225001

Its more likely that a hacker came in using his name, with a name script...
    aka
    Soopa Koopa Troopa
    As & Ks
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/soopa+koopa+troopa/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/13170.jpg[/img][/url]

HlStats

That's what it was. They were changing names around a lot making it hard for Night, and someone else to ban them.

WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN SOOPA?!
    Alpha Phi Omega
    Pi Omicron Chapter

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

I checked your steam ID and you are in fact unbanned. I removed it completely so their is no question. Sorry mistakes happen.

On a side note, before you start posting that admins are abusing or aimbotting you better dam well get some sort of demo. Now that you have this post with the subject "Nitehawk abusing his admin", people are going to see that and be like WTF. I don't not want people getting the wrong idea for something that is CLEARLY not true.

On a more happier note, Welcome to the forums

Thanks.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

monty

its a touchy subject to call an admin an abuser.. i mean for starts, new admins get a whole sence of power and some can be nice but some seem to be very direct and bassically comming into the sever and demanding respect. nightcrawler in this situation had to ban both, i would have and then unbanned you. thats simple. we are all apart of the community and i hope there were not hard feelings toward the particular admin

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:6963456

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    its a touchy subject to call an admin an abuser.. i mean for starts, new admins get a whole sence of power and some can be nice but some seem to be very direct and bassically comming into the sever and demanding respect. nightcrawler in this situation had to ban both, i would have and then unbanned you. thats simple. we are all apart of the community and i hope there were not hard feelings toward the particular admin
    Admin deserve respect as they pay for the sever we all love to play on as do all player who play on the server . so when an admin gives a warning it stops there.... period
    [URL="http://profile.xfire.com/kidder8"][IMG]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/kidder8.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-643-random.png[/IMG]

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Special Forces Mongoloid's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:22616543

well said kidder

ragingboner

Red face Sorry

Well, If it was a mistaken ban then all is good and I do apologize for the title of the post because I didn't know who the aimbotting guy was either but I started to notice him with the WordNitehawk name for a while before he changed his name around to different people in the server one at a time and before you know it, I was banned so I was like WTF and obviously when I check and it says NiteHawk banned me, i can't help but jumped to the faulty conclusion.... Once again, I apologize for the wrong accusation.

P.S You guys are much better admins than the ones i've had experience with because all of your posts in respond are focus on being constructive rather than hating which 99.9% of the others are so THANK YOU. They are constantly on power trips and abusing their admin power a whole lot and I have a thing with admins who heavily abuse their power and blatantly hack because let's be honest, if you can hack and not get ban because you're an admin, WHY THE HELL NOT ??!... at least that's what I was told by admins from different clan multiple times.
    Last edited by ragingboner; 11-02-2009 at 09:58 PM.

HlStats

See this is why it's always good to add admins that you play with a lot to your friends list. This way you can talk to him person to person through chat instead of something like this. Mistakes happen and you were unbanned . a lot of times if you have those hackers that change there name to other peoples names it difficult to ban the right one sometimes. In which case that admin might have to ban both, this is why we urge players to come register on the website so that they can appeal their ban, and get mistakes like this fixed. We just ask that in cases like this you try talking to that admin on Steam or Xfire and try and get is settled that way, and if that doesn't work THAN come to the website.

So have fun in the servers and welcome to the Fourms!

-NoogyMan

----

And thank you. We try very hard to keep this community about the players and the admins together. Hope you become a regular member here at n00bunlimited and have fun in the servers!
    Last edited by NoogyMan; 11-02-2009 at 10:03 PM. Reason: :)
    Alpha Phi Omega
    Pi Omicron Chapter

Thread Information