The way I do it is

When its 1.45 or something and they r camping then i give them the warning that its almost 1.30, and if they r still there i slay, with their i mean snipertowers, garage, front office, front stairs backyard camping, u know the parts where u can pick of ts that r comming out,

If its 1.30 and they r in a battle I let them live cause they r fighting, but if they r runnin after ts, even when the t didnt c him, instead of getting hosties ur slayed, cause first objective is getting hosties so.

And the killing hosties its realy simple if they r new give warning and say if they do it again u will slay, if they r regs they know the rules, And i hate the excuse i was just shooting a teammate and the hositie was behind him, or I didnt do it on perpouse. on perpouse ir not u dont need to be doing any shooting near the hostie when the ct arent around so NO EXCUSES.

SO new guys get 1 warning then slay then slay then kick then bann in my book.
regs dont get warning so just slay slay kick ban

And i hope u guys know I dont care who u r, If slayed regs that r friends and regs that arent. Thy know the rules the need to obbey so.

But like said from other players, admins r different and interperate these rules different so, Just know i live by my version.

and to playes camping and hosties being saved by other people, u need to beping bout 1.30 cause if ur mate dies u dont have the hosties do u and u arent going to get them in time.

and last but not least, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TEL ME WHAT TO DO like slay or kick him and stuff, We r the admin we deside what to do not u if i didnt c it u can tell me once but not the whole server telling me to slay every 2 sec.

And said by another admin, i dont slay admins neither buti do hope they dont push it lol, most do theire jobs so, we have to follow the rules to otherweise pasties and siosios will hnd our ass on a platter so, and i like my ass where it is, lol

Grtz Mindhunter