Sad, I don't remember telling you that I don't slay admins recently.. I probabley said it at one time. But I haven't slayed an admin because they should we well aware of the rules. Some Admins don't like being told what to do by another admin so I'll probably bitch at them that they should do their job in teamspeak. I know at one time, I have had a disagreement with a particular admin and its been dealt with in teamspeak with another co-owner. A bit of it was in game but I try to keep it out of the players business so it doesn't disrupt the game.

Now for my version (because I see so many admins have various way in punishing)..
I try to give the person a chance to get the hostages to a certain period of time if they are "Trying" to get the hostages. However, if I see that the person is just sitting their ass in one spot the whole time, I'm of course going to slay and warn them that they should be getting the hostages. Right when it reaches 1:30 I tell the players to "hurry up" or "come on cts and do your job" than if I see that no one does anything I will slay. Plain and simple.

If I see someone killing the hostages I will slay. Because I see that the person doesn't do it again after I have slayed and then told them not to kill the hostages. If they do it again, I will ban for at least 30 mins to an hour.

Legend needs to take it easy more on the players but I think he can fix that.

I see some admins beaconing other players because "they were acting like an ass" or were being a smartass towards them. Thats not very nice or appropriate. Another particular admin thought it would be fun to tell players "Kill the hostages for a Prize" really makes me mad and admins should know better than that. That matter has been dealt with but I see from another player that the other admin decided to call me a "c*nt" on another server Office Unlimited server...really guys admins are supposted to be working together to help this community thrive not be assholes.

Please be respectful towards players and fellow admins, co-owners and owners.