I'm sorry that i'm not there as much but i have no problem slaying admins who aren't following the rules (i've even done it to myself for camping a few times).

No one is above the rules, you'll see pastiez come into a server and kick afk ppl, admin and pub alike to allow others a chance to play.

The 1:30 rule is tricky. I've heard anywhere from: be at the hosties by 1:30 to we'll slay by 30 sec (rule being that you don't have a chance to get back to the hostie rescue zone within 30 sec if you don't have hosties)

I try to be a bit lenient about it, at 1:45-1:35 i tell ppl to get a move on if they aren't moving up. Then one last warning and they're slayed, if they do it multiple rounds then the slaying starts at 1:30 on the dot. People should only have to be warned once or twice about the rules. We all pretty much can read english or understand english on the mic, and if you can't then you can't read this message anyways so it doesn't matter.

I haven't really been in either office server too much, so I don't want to step on anyone's toes who's a regular admin, and I'd always defer to those admins who are there every day and the server managers rather than try to overstep my bounds.

Admin abuse:
NO way no how get the f out if you do!

There are some fun admin abilities that you get as an admin, but they are NOT there so you can have your own fun time at others expense! Pubs and admins alike come to have fun, in a fun environment. Ppl can't do that if they are constantly getting messed with.

Now don't get me wrong, I've used some of those abilities myself. I've noclipped before, I've burned myself and others, etc. But when given the advantage, I never harm anyone (like when i have noclipped in the past). When you give yourself an unfair advantage you are more than likely taking away the fun of someone else in our servers.

Ya know everyonce in awhile when a player yells at you to burn them or drug them I think it's fine (pastiez and sios plz come in and tell no if i'm wrong, cuz i love you guys). But only at the players discretion! if they don't want it, don't abuse your powers and force your will upon others. A lot of you know I love the fun sounds, i think they are hilarious "Hell I like you, You can come to my house and FUCK MY SISTER!", but whenever someone says: yo thats getting annoying, I STOP. Except if its claydog, cuz he's a bastard child (love you clay). Everyone needs to know their limits and the players' limits.

What i'm trying to say in this long diatribe is use your best judgement as admins, don't abuse your slaying/or any other powers. and if any pub has a problem, go to the server manager, find an admin in teamspeak, get xfire and xfire an admin. (hellscreamsrage on xfire or message me on here) If they don't know how to help, they'll point you to someone who can or will get you help! I know i haven't been around alot so my viewpoint may not mean much, but i like abusing and opposing my will on children...ta da

fuck i went into a rant at 11:30 at night, fuck this im going to bed.