Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck ufc 104

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1775664

Default Fuck ufc 104

How the fuck could the judges give that fight to Machida! Shogun clearly won that shit. I'm on the verge of punting a fucking baby right now. I lost all respect for Machida too, with all his "honor" shit. If he wanted to be honorable he would have handed Shogun the belt after that, instead of having that surprised look on his face when he herd his name and went Wow i won... Fixed fights...... turning into boxing FUCK THIS!
    pwning noobs since '99

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11623207

UFC to me, is what WWE is, fake and paid off.
    Used to be: P i L L
    Now: Sap3R

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

i thought it was a great fight...it will be a great rematch fight.....they both clearly split the last 4 rounds round one is debatable....Anthony Johnson is a fucking beast tho
    ....baddie
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13385303

agree that was a bull shit decision! shogun should have the belt right now. and how do you say ufc is fake? Are you stupid dude. there is a big ass difference from wwe shit and ultimate fighting. you clearly see people getting cut in ufc and have some nice knots stitches so on so forth.

dude you need to watch alot more of both so you can see the difference.

-dONKEY

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by badfish View Post
    i thought it was a great fight...it will be a great rematch fight.....they both clearly split the last 4 rounds round one is debatable....Anthony Johnson is a fucking beast tho
    ....baddie

WTF are you retarded? Split the last 4 rounds GTFO. You must have been watching the octagon girls with the judges instead of the fight.
    pwning noobs since '99

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    WTF are you retarded? Split the last 4 rounds GTFO. You must have been watching the octagon girls with the judges instead of the fight.
    i was probably watching the same fight as the judges giving rounds 2 and 3 to lyoto and 4 and 5 to rua but i never said lyoto deserved to win....the judges said he did.
    also kirk any1 who actually WATCHES MMA would know anything can happen when the judges decide.
    .....baddie
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by badfish View Post
    i was probably watching the same fight as the judges giving rounds 2 and 3 to lyoto and 4 and 5 to rua but i never said lyoto deserved to win....the judges said he did.
    also kirk any1 who actually WATCHES MMA would know anything can happen when the judges decide.
    .....baddie
    Thats why they say never leave it up to the judges, but you know something isn't right when the entire crowd boos the decision. Machida did nothing to stay "The Champion" he retreated most the fight and only attacked what like 2 times or so? and even then Shogun was blocking them and countering right back at him. Shogun controlled the fight, set the pace of it, landed more hits etc. They got the stats of the fight up already too

Machida-Shogun

Machidas a great fighter, but it didn't do anything to keep his belt and he even had his head down while waiting for the decision and was just as surprised as everyone else when he herd his name called. He didn't even man up about "losing" the fight when asked if he thought he won that fight. He just kept talking about the judges, so you know he feels like he lost it too. For someone who thinks of himself as so "honorable" he sure didn't act it. Should have at least raised Shoguns hand at the end of the fight.

I lost a bet last night to a friend, and he wouldn't accept my money because he knew Machida lost that...

Edit: Turns out Writers and Fighters alike thought shogun won this shit too. http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/wha...vided-1072862/
    Last edited by Kirk; 10-25-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: More proof of the bullshit decision
    pwning noobs since '99

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:6963456

listen you noobs. if you want to be the champ you need to take out the champ ya shogun kicked him in the ribs 220 times but so what he did not take him out in mma you cant let it go to the Judges anything can happen...but i do got to say that i could not believe what i had heard ..machida by decision i thought for sure shogun got that one
    [URL="http://profile.xfire.com/kidder8"][IMG]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/kidder8.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-643-random.png[/IMG]

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

I hate the whole "you gotta knockout the champ to be the champ" philosophy.

Machida did nothing during that fight to remain the champ except for a flying knee and those couple of exchanges where he really didn't damage shogun because Shogun blocked and countered them which fucked Machida's whole game off because hes not used to that.

Shogun on the other hand went in there and stuck to his game plan and was still the aggressor the entire match doing what nobody else could and picking Machida apart. Shogun tore apart Machidas "elusive" fighting style which is basically backup and counter (which I find boring as fuck myself). The only thing Shogun didn't do was get a knockout or submission, which should not mean he didn't "beat" the champ... I'm with the rest of the world on this one and sticking to my that was a bullshit decision.
    pwning noobs since '99

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:6963456

i totally agree with you i thought shogun won for sure. But like i said judges are stupid and the ufc should get rid of the judges and have unlimited rounds and fight until they either tap or get the fuck knocked out ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I hate the whole "you gotta knockout the champ to be the champ" philosophy.

Machida did nothing during that fight to remain the champ except for a flying knee and those couple of exchanges where he really didn't damage shogun because Shogun blocked and countered them which fucked Machida's whole game off because hes not used to that.

Shogun on the other hand went in there and stuck to his game plan and was still the aggressor the entire match doing what nobody else could and picking Machida apart. Shogun tore apart Machidas "elusive" fighting style which is basically backup and counter (which I find boring as fuck myself). The only thing Shogun didn't do was get a knockout or submission, which should not mean he didn't "beat" the champ... I'm with the rest of the world on this one and sticking to my that was a bullshit decision.
    [URL="http://profile.xfire.com/kidder8"][IMG]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/kidder8.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-643-random.png[/IMG]

Thread Information