Thread: Malware a.exe help :(

Venom

Default Malware a.exe help :(

So I have malware or something, and it won't allow me to do any sort of anti-malware / virus scans, or anything of that nature. When I open the program, it just shuts the program off and then says I don't have enough access for that program, even when I'm in the Administrator.

When I opened my Task Manager, I noticed a.exe and 1 other .exe thing I knew didn't belong. I was able to go into my systems folder, find and delete them both. However, theres still something stopping me from opening Malwarebytes and doing scans from mcafee.

My question is, is there any way to open the program malwarebytes from a portable hard drive or something that won't get stopped from w/e that is screwing with me? I've done a few days research online about it, but I can't seem to find any fix.

If someone has experienced this problem before and would like to lend me a hand, I would appreciate it. I can just reformat my computer if I really need to, but I don't see any problems other than not being able to do scans, so I'm not too worried about it right now.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

The home of Spybot-S&D!

Spybot S&D. I have used it several times, and it is a very good free program. It launches and actively scans before windows is launched, so that would hopefully help.

If not then you can always try Siren's boot disk. Hiren's BootCD 10.0 - www.hiren.info

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15703208

Also I would run CCleaner in conjunction with spybot. CCleaner is a great tool. It will also fix registry issues that may have been caused by spy or malware.

Venom

I'll try those within the next couple days, I'll reply with any results. Thankyou

Thread Information