Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12261357

wow can we close this alrdy pasties alrdy said yes

y is every1 comin in and here and sayin no still

god u ppl need to learn how to fuckin read
    Last edited by SniperKiller; 07-31-2009 at 04:24 PM.
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/go/profile/6743][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/6743.jpg[/img][/url]

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKiller View Post
    wow can we close this alrdy pasties alrdy said yes

y is every1 comin in and hear and sayin no still god u ppl need to learn how to fuckin read
    Here is why. Because whenever pasties says "I personally don't think it's a good idea...but if EVERYONE IN THE SERVER SAYS "YES" (from a vote) then by all means go ahead...but if i hear one complaint. then it is ova!"

A lot of Jr. Owners think.. Oh shit, here is a rule that is very wide open, can we get some definition and clarification a little bit so that if this is going to be the rule, than we can know what the expectations actually are and use that to perform our duties. In the past, the rule has always been no mic spamming and playing music on the mic has been universally considered mic spamming. So.. If that is going to change, people want to know.

I don't think that it is an issue that you need to be a dick about and say shit like "you people need to learn how to fuckin read". If insulting people is the only thing you can add to the conversation, then please don't post. I don't want to get into a internet retard argument about this but show some respect to other people and their comments.

On the last note, the only thing that people are asking for is some clarification, and I don't think that it's unhealthy for people to put their $.02 in on the discussion.

Thread Information