I am not bad mouthing you personally cmac, I really like you, I love your map. But there are some of us who put a fuckload of work into this comunity, and have nothing to show for it. We still donate time and money, we may not make maps, and may have not been here the whole time. I know things are being restructerd, but it annoys me that everyone thinks that they deserve something, just for being part of the community. This shit won't just stay together becuase we polulate it, and make maps. It requires money as well. By all means we need people like you cmac, and we want to keep everyone gaming with us, but the lack of money cuased, some stress, and ultimately the decision, that everyone who did not donate, would lose admin. How are we to treat certain people diffrent? Not that you shouldn't have admin, I beleive you should, but tight funds, and losing everything, is more important than one persons admin, no matter who that is. but after all the ranting I understand, and hope what siosios/pasties, are doing to change things makes everything better. And I hope to game with you soon
-SKT