I'll say unequivocally, "hells no". I do understand that this was some time ago and that people change and yadda yadda. I know you were immature and even if I doubt that 4 months is going to change that, it doesn't matter. Take this as a life lesson, you burn some bridges and you don't just cross back over...

By looking at your old post, it's a miracle that you weren't permabanned, maybe we will see you in another 6ish months when your ban runs out.

Here is a recap of some of the posts from when this went down... The real bad one was
edited due to bad content ...

To Sajora:
"Sajora, I'll say it once. Unban me, I have done nothing to your bitch ass except say "Ban me" about 50 times. It was YOUR STUPID ASS that kept gagging me so I couldn't apologize. GROW THE FUCK UP AND UNBAN MY ACCOUNT SO MY BROTHER CAN PLAY YOUR GOD DAMN SERVER. -Fucking asshole. "

To Sio:
"where did you get the impression i was angry, you fat slob? i just dont like ur bitch ass admins who think they are kings and queens of the whole fucking planet, with you as their cockmongrel, that is all"