ok so all was quiet around this dumbass's company name for a while until another scammed community posted over at n00bsalad

qouted from sullivin261
Hey,

I have recently come across n00bSalad and their experience with Xfactorservers, and being scammed. I recently purchased a dedicated server but it was not what was described on the website or order form.

I purchased a Quad Core, 4GB RAM, 250GB hard drive dedicated server. It was supposed to take 24 hours to set up, and 4 days later they set me up with a Dual Core 2GB RAM 160GB hard drive. I email them up saying, upgrade me or give me a 100% refund.

So, they send me $20 and they say that will cover the cost of the Quad Core being demoted to a Dual Core. (I don't see how that can be justified). They also say "Why do you need 250GB hard drive, you won't even fill it up". I tell them, "why does it matter if I use all of the 250GB's or not?, I am paying for 250GB, so I expect to get what I pay for". They are yet to upgrade the RAM or hard drive space.

Does anyone have any tips as to what I can do to get these idiots out of business?
ive got to say some retards dont learn the first time!