well derek decided to contact me and this is the conversation verbatum:

[21:37] Derek: You immaturity level is pretty low mate.
[21:37] Derek: You know anything you say or try to do to tranish my company will not work. We have plenty of happy clients and people will not take your word with a grain of salt.
[21:39] siosios: my grain of salt is pretty big considering who i know in the gaming industry my friend. but its ok just go ahead and live in your little bubble.
[21:39] Derek: Yes my bubble ?
[21:40] Derek: We have been around for almost year and half, do you really think what you are doing is going to affect me ?
[21:40] Derek: All you are doing is making yourself look immature.
[21:40] Derek: Shit happens in life, just get over it. In no way I "stole" money.
[21:40] Derek: It was a simply a mistake on noob salads part which I agreed to work out with them but they refused toi.
[21:40] siosios: then why bother trying to convince me then
[21:40] siosios: ?
[21:41] Derek: Why not ?
[21:42] siosios: well my putting out the truth of the matter seems to bother you other wise you would not have wasted your time contacting me directly
[21:43] Derek: Doesnt bother me at all, just was viewing my xfire thought I shoot you a pm.
[21:43] Derek: Im not the one wasting time posting on forums that mean nothing to me.
[21:43] Derek: Where I could be working to make my community better.
[21:43] Derek: Thats my point of view.
[21:44] Derek: I was gladly willing to work it out with noobsalad which they refused to do so. So at this point anything I say or do is moot anyways
[21:44] siosios: oh but you see my time isnt wasted when it betters all communities by seeing the truth about things that matter when renting servers
[21:45] Derek: How does it better communites? because you are posting on gsptruth a site that has no traffic
[21:45] Derek: and noobsalad and your site and wht that means next to nothing to me?
[21:45] Derek: Companies on wht have negative removes made about them daily and weekly
[21:45] Derek: reviews*
[21:45] Derek: yet this is the first one in 14 months we have been around.
[21:46] Derek: If someone wants to buy from us they will buy from us.
[21:46] Derek: Anyhow, I hope you enjoy yourself and happy fathers day.
[21:46] siosios: well just becuase you dont believe they get traffic means nothing. im sure they get enough to have people spread the info via word of mouth.
[21:47] siosios: hapy father day to you too, if your old enough that is
[21:47] Derek: I'm 20 but thanks
[21:47] Derek: Just shows how immature you are with your insults
[21:47] Derek: I have yet to insult you guys once yet you are attacking me on the internet with your insults.
[21:47] Derek: Just really shows your maturity level.
[21:48] siosios: you sir fabricated a conversation with me and that i do take personally
[21:49] Derek: Fabircated ?
[21:49] Derek: Sorry mate I am real.
[21:49] Derek: nor do I fabircate anything.
[21:49] siosios: so the truth will be put forth be it on just my site or any that i have the rights to post on
[21:49] Derek: Great!
[21:49] Derek: Hope you have fun
[21:49] siosios: i will
[21:50] siosios: see ya

just goes to show he is trying to convince me the truth doesnt float even on my own website to which i toss out a hardy ROFL

siosios