now before i begin i am in no way putting down n00bsalad or waldo in this thead so dont take it in this way.

now to let you all know that your hardware and internet are to blame, im going to make it simple with this little conversation i had with waldo:

Code:
Sunday, May 03, 2009
12:01 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: hey sio
12:01 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: why is the reg office server having very bad reg lately?
12:02 AM - |W0rd|siosios: its not the server its the clients connected to it
12:03 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: gotcha
12:04 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: cause i will be good on my shots then when the servers full my shots goto shit
12:04 AM - |W0rd|siosios: well think about that for a second
12:04 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: is it peoples rate?
12:04 AM - |W0rd|siosios: more people means more bodies, means more strain on your hardware, means less reg
12:05 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: gotcha wat if im running a good comp will it still affect it
12:05 AM - |W0rd|siosios: try going to n00salads dust2 server that 40 people strong and tell me if you have better reg then on the office server
12:06 AM - |W0rd|siosios: 69.147.235.50:27015 24/7 Dust2 n00bsalad.net|No Lag|No Bots|FBG Stats|66 TICK|
12:06 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: already did its the same
12:06 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: i understand now
12:07 AM - |W0rd|ШДLÐØ_EB: thanks for explaining it to me
12:07 AM - |W0rd|siosios: no problem
now ive done more then my share of research on the matter and ive even went to the extent of posting info here in the server tech section so you all can read up on how things work and how to better your configs.... have ANY of you even thought to READ a little and make educated assesments as to why your pentium 3 1.28Ghz machine isnt having good reg?

so here it is... my admin should be and better be upholding the pride in our servers and if people have issues be refering them to the forums so the can read and fix the problems.

just my thoughts and comments on an issue that i believe is the peoples fault not N/U's

siosios